As a Community Lead, you'll help networks of Latin American cities replicate proven solutions to urban challenges.
DA is helping support a unique opportunity for cities across the world to replicate successful policy ideas and develop networks for peer learning, and exchange. In this position, we will lead networks of cities engaged in replicating proven ideas to tackle key urban challenges. You’ll facilitate dissemination of best practices, engagement and collaboration across government areas. You will also plan and execute stakeholder webinars, workshops and events, bringing pace and focus to the city networks.
What you'll do:
- Cultivate and manage several networks of cities committed to solving key challenges in multiple sectors
- Plan and execute outreach efforts to raise awareness and generate engagement around successful city innovations
- Plan and host webinars, convening events, project design sprint opportunities, peer learning calls, and other regular interactions to bring leaders from member cities together
- Develop compelling communication materials around policy issues
- Work with cities to develop delivery plans for replication pilots
- Support cities to implement their plans and offer regular progress monitoring and problem-solving support as issues arise
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant, full time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Proven experience in community engagement or communications, with ability to manage multinational community engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging storytelling.
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple tasks, workstreams, and requests
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Ability and excitement to lead complex and high-stakes event and planning logistics, including communications and vendor management
- Availability to start as early as March 2021 for an 18-month project duration
- Must be based in Latin America
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken) required; proficiency in Portuguese is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on transformative projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritising, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.