Delivery Leader (Contractor)
At Delivery Associates
Middle East or Europe
About Delivery Associates
Delivery Associates (DA) is the leading public sector advisory group focused on implementation of large-scale reform and establishment of delivery units. Our methodology has been successfully applied in 6 continents globally across education, health, economic development, infrastructure and other areas of government
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritizing, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
About this position
We are recruiting a candidate who is interested in supporting our growing work and partnership opportunities across Middle East and/or Europe. We are looking for people with a track record of successful experience leading projects and delivering results at scale, particularly in the public sector.
Roles at DA require an ability to partner with public sector leaders to set measurable goals, develop implementation plans, execute routines for data collection and progress monitoring, and lead targeted problem-solving.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ownership role in driving impact for our clients across multiple workstreams, leading problem-solving and bringing a broad perspective to bear to drive progress;
- Leading client and stakeholder relationships at senior level, and building team capacity to do so;
- Ensuring timely, consistent, high quality delivery of outputs; role modelling rigor within teams
- Commitment to the growth and development of the company, including business development, recruiting, IP development and living our values
All successful candidates must demonstrate commitment to delivering meaningful, measurable results for citizens. They will also have a thirst for learning about delivery and the Deliverology® approach, which is the basis for DA’s work around the world.
Ideal candidates bring robust client-facing experience in public sector contexts and/or direct experience delivering results inside public service.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Build solid relationships – experience building trust-based relationships and partnerships to deliver shared goals;
- Lead problem solving – track record of analyzing complex problems, identifying key issues, and simplifying the approach to solving them;
- Provide challenge and effective feedback – has strong influencing and negotiating skills and is excellent at giving constructive feedback; empowers clients and team by providing the right balance between challenge and support;
- Work well in a team – track record of team working and leading teams, especially when they are drawn from across organisations with different cultures;
- Use data and other evidence to make arguments and solve problems – an analytical thinker, able to translate technical information to a lay audience
- Write high-quality presentations and reports – can demonstrate writing concise prose, clear narrative and well-structured documents; able to coach others in producing high quality work
- Think logically to sequence and plan delivery of government strategy
- Facilitate and communicate effectively – can lead interactive workshops with stakeholders and deliver high quality training sessions to groups of trainees;
- Contribute to internal asset-building, including business development, recruiting, IP development, etc.
- Availability to start by mid-April, if not sooner, for an initial 3-month contract with the possibility to extend
- Can be based in any of the following countries, but would need to operate across GMT+2 on most days and EST time zone on some days:
- Must have authorization to live and work in the above regions; DA will not sponsor visas for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior client stakeholders (preferred government and/or public sector adjacent)
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Expertise in supporting global strategic partnerships, government reform or global health is a strong advantage
What We Offer
- Ability to have measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a small, growing team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with it
- Competitive pay
How to Apply
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please send your application through the link below this posting.
Your cover letter should indicate why you are interested in Delivery Associates and its unique approach to public reform delivery.
For further information about Delivery Associates, please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at email@example.com.