Business Intelligence & Operations Analyst
Delivery Associates (DA) is the leading public sector advisory group focused on implementation of large-scale reform to improve outcomes for citizens. Our methodology has been successfully applied in 6 continents globally across education, health, economic development, infrastructure and other areas of government.
We are looking for a driven and committed Business Intelligence & Operations Analyst in our fast-growing, global organisation. Working in our Central Operations team, the analyst will assist in three critical support areas, finance, team utilisation tracking and business development.
The Business Intelligence & Operations Analyst role is varied and will:
- Provide a crucial strategic, integrative and analytical function across our central operational areas. Providing in-depth analysis and insights to help drive operational decision-making and business efficiencies.
- Have an ongoing focus on using digital tools to; create efficiencies and automation where possible across the business
The role requirements in the three central areas are set out under the headings below.
Financial analysis and support
- Determining and providing the most relevant financial data and analysis for the CFO function, Board and Executive Leadership Team
- Providing regional monthly data for regular financial performance routines (stocktakes)
- Using people data to aid financial analysis
- Ongoing management of global and regional forecasting and budgeting processes in collaboration with leaders across the business
- Support the CFO function, raising invoices, ensuring revenue and cost coded and accurate on XERO accounting system
- Managing the current utilisation tracking system on excel with the possible transition to using improved digital tools (currently trialling CMAP)
- Providing more precise utilisation tracking data, to: optimise the use of team time on projects, improve pipeline management and help managers ensure teams work plans are sustainable.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of a centralized lead generation repository. Play an integral role in gathering requirements, coordinating with regional staff, reporting to internal audiences and keeping accurate records
- Supporting the development of a pipeline of potential partners through business development activities and market research
- Preparing dynamic materials for use in business development meetings using PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Identifying and implementing improvements and automations creating efficiencies to internal business development processes
- Researching external market intelligence for example, competitive analysis.
Profile and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, business, data management, operations research, or related field
- 2 years’ experience as an operations analyst, in an operation or research analyst role, or in a related position
Key skills and attributes essential to the role:
- Able to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools, comfortable with database administration
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management; able to support and influence senior staff
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pays strict attention to detail and accuracy
What We Offer:
- A role that has measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- The chance to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with it
- Competitive base salary + biannually paid performance bonus
- This is ideally a full time position working fully remotely
How to Apply
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via our website here: https://www.deliveryassociates.com/careers/5226718002