As a Delivery Analyst, you will support a team in this project, in partnership with clients, public sector teams, and other relevant stakeholders, from school districts to state administration Delivery Analysts receive excellent training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from peers and experts. Whether you wish to sharpen your presentation skills, improve client engagement, or increase area specific expertise, Delivery Associates provides pathways for Delivery Analysts to grow.
What you'll do:
- Support a multistakeholder project with partners committed to solve key challenges in education
- Support the development of compelling communication materials around education
- Plan and host meetings and other regular interactions to bring stakeholders together
- Support the development of compelling communication materials around policy issues
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement
- A minimum of 2 year of full-time work experience, preferably in the Brazilian education sector, either from working in government (at all levels), government-serving management consultancy, philanthropy or adjacent fields.
- Analytically minded self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to support multinational community engagement
- Ability and excitement to support complex and high-stakes events and plan logistics
- Very organized and process oriented
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (public policy, education preferable)
- Availability to start as early as June 2021
- 12-month project duration
- Must be based in Brazil
- Fluency in Portuguese; fluency in English is highly desirable
What We Offer
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply
Your cover letter should indicate why you are interested in Delivery Associates and its unique approach to public reform delivery.
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via the link below:
Application closing date: June 11, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.