As a Project Leader, you will support a team in this project, in partnership with clients, public sector teams, and other relevant stakeholders, from school districts to state administration.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the project, working with clients, public sector teams, and other stakeholders
- Design and shape work for team members; support and lead colleagues to produce high quality, effective material
- Lead structured problem solving with colleagues and clients, helping to unpack root causes of problems and to identify practical solutions
- Engage with senior client counterparts as a peer and trusted advisor, helping to build their capacity to deliver results for the people they serve
- Create an outcomes-focused culture, leading by example to inspire teams to live out our values of ‘passion’ ‘mastery’ and ‘humility’.
- Build DA’s knowledge, skills and capabilities, including leading training efforts, external presentations, and acting as a formal and informal mentor to junior colleagues
- A minimum of 5 years, and very likely more, of relevant, full time work experience in the Brazilian education sector, either from working in government (at all levels), government-serving management consultancy, philanthropy or adjacent fields. We would particularly welcome those who have expertise in working with partners to develop long/medium term strategic thinking or to set up and manage implementation-focused organizational structures (e.g., Delivery Units, PMOs, or similar)
- At least two years’ experience at leading project teams to deliver impact, including designing and managing work plans and deliverables, shaping problem analysis and co-creating solutions,
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior stakeholders in the education sector. Special focus on building relationships with state/district government agencies and/or philanthropies/funders
- Strong capacity-building skills: an effective mentor and coach to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise and compelling narratives rapidly through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging storytelling. Able to lead and coach junior colleagues to deliver similar products.
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and requests
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Bachelor's degree. A masters in a relevant field (public policy, education) will be an advantage.
- Availability to start as early as June 2021
- 12-month project duration
- Must be based in Brazil
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
What We Offer
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply
Your cover letter should indicate why you are interested in Delivery Associates and its unique approach to public reform delivery.
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via the link below:
Application closing date: June 11, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.