As our Middle East practice grows with new opportunities, we are looking to expand our network with engaged public sector professionals to be considered for upcoming fixed-term assignments.
What you'll do:
- Cultivate and manage several networks of cities committed to solving key challenges in multiple sectors
- Plan and execute outreach efforts to raise awareness and generate engagement around successful city innovations
- Plan and host webinars, convening events, project design sprint opportunities, peer learning calls, and other regular interactions to bring leaders from member cities together
- Develop compelling communication materials around policy issues
- Work with cities to develop delivery plans for replication pilots
- Support cities to implement their plans and offer regular progress monitoring and problem-solving support as issues arise
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Public Policy, International Development/Relations, or a similar field
- ~4 years of relevant, full time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging storytelling.
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple tasks, workstreams, and requests
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Ability and excitement to lead complex and high-stakes event and planning logistics, including communications and vendor management
What We Offer:
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on transformative projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong bias towards implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system that helps us harness our capabilities to make change happen.