We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong emphasis on implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system that helps us harness our capabilities to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
DA's growth means our teams are working on an expanded array of problems with a wider variety of clients across new geographies, and we need talent with the diverse backgrounds and lived experiences it takes to drive real change. You will report to the Head of People to define and drive the execution of a strategic plan to attract top quality, diverse talent; you will also partner with our Marketing, Creative and People teams to crystallize DA’s unique employer brand and build up a talent pipeline.
This is a senior position and a unique opportunity to shape an organization focused on making positive change in the world. If you have a strong background in a fast-paced, international environment and a recruitment brand-focused mindset, we want to hear from you.
- Build candidate pipelines across regions, providing data-driven guidance to help leaders deliver against people growth targets.
- Design and implement hiring processes, informed by market insights and DA strategic goals to drive efficiency, enhance the candidate experience and support diversity, equity and inclusion in talent acquisition.
- Manage the end to end hiring across regions, with support from regional People Advisors and external providers as needed.
- Work closely with the Head of People and business leaders to develop regional and departmental resourcing and succession plans, providing talent market insights to prioritize focus.
- Agree to competitive terms and manage relationships with external search firms as needed, using only third party providers where this is found to be necessary.
- Oversee and provide development for regional People Advisors in best practice recruitment and candidate management.
- Partner with the firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion group and business leaders on strategies to attract more diverse talent and minimize bias in search and selection practices.
- Support hiring managers in developing detailed role profiles of target candidates.
- A strong talent attraction and recruitment background in an inhouse, international environment. Professional services experience is preferred.
- A demonstrable ability to hire at pace, partnering leaders in scaling teams with high standards of quality.
- Demonstrated creativity and a personal drive to innovate, combined with an excellent knowledge of market trends.
- High level of employer brand & marketing acumen, with an understanding of traditional and digital marketing platforms & strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to build positive, lasting relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of partnering across functions, to ensure an efficient, positive candidate experience that aligns with the company values and mission.
- Well-developed analytical skills, using data to drive planning and decision-making, with the ability to bring structure and clarity to complex recruitment contexts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop & launch talent attraction and diversity pipeline strategies supported by concrete examples and delivery against KPIs.
- Ability to manage complexity and navigate change.
- A global mindset, and the willingness and ability to work globally with dispersed teams across multiple time zones.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.