About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritizing, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
Operations / Systems
- Seeking out efficiencies to internal processes, including operations, risk, resource management, finance and compliance and identify new technology and automations and streamline processes
- Responsible for delivery and change process of new internal systems
- Working with outsourced departments (e.g., IT and Finance to ensure close alignment with business objectives and growth).
- Working with leaders across the business to identify most important problems and leading working groups to create solutions.
- Supporting implementation of key business processes such as budgeting and monitoring expenditure
- Review and audit internal expenditure and seek solutions where there are cost inefficiencies
- Collaborating with the COO and Chairman’ Office to ensure governance arrangements are effective.
- Review Compliance of DA against regulatory requirements including ISO, GDPR other relevant industry standards and design of controls to mitigate the risk of non-compliance.
- Work with learning and development manager to help ensure training programmes in place where necessary for compliance.
Risk, Governance and compliance
- Ownership along with the COO of the company risk register, ensuring the risks remain relevant and controls in place
- Prioritisation of business continuity planning for disaster recovery
- Ensures the company and its legal entities are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements for example GDPR, HSE and other industry standards.
- Design and implement controls to mitigate risks of non-compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an operational, consulting or startup role
- Strong commercial and business acumen and ability to translate strategy into delivering outcomes
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across organisations.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills demonstrated to a range of stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset and are able to find practical solutions to complex problems
- Strong interest in the latest technology and automations for business processes
- Enjoy working across a variety of areas, cognisant of changing priorities
- Comfortable with some ambiguity in a growing organisation
- Calm under pressure, have a proactive attitude and like to get things done
- Must be located in the UK or Europe without requiring visa sponsorship
What We Offer
- Ability to have a measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with
- Competitive salary and benefits package, generous leave policy
How to Apply
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via the link below:
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.