About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritizing, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the organization’s objectives, core methodology clients and team to enable all projects to be staffed with the best fit in every role.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business including Directors and Associate Directors, Project Leaders and Delivery Leaders to support resourcing the most effective teams across our partner work.
- Coordinate and negotiate final decisions on resourcing, stay close to staffing needs and broker and communicate time-sensitive decisions
- Curate our knowledge of individual skills, experience, aspirations, and development needs to help inform resourcing decisions.
- Ensure commercial goals are considered when making staffing decisions, leveraging existing team members or problem-solving to propose alternative delivery options.
- Using existing staffing tools (CMAP) to ensure up to date data that support staffing decisions.
- Seeking efficiencies or new processes and technology which streamline and automate processes that can scale to continue to support our growth.
- Work with the People Team to ensure that absences such as annual or parental leave are coordinated in the staffing decisions.
- Support ADs and PLs in approval processes for new hires.
- Work with the People team to ensure that that new joiners are onboarded effectively and supported into their first placement. Also ensuring continuity on projects where there are leavers.
- Support essential business processes such as budgeting through forecasting future utilization data to help inform future budgetary decisions in each region. Working with the finance team and business intelligence analyst.
- Provide accurate management information to the Board and Global leaders to help identify insights into trends, opportunities and risks. Working with the finance team and business intelligence analyst.
- Work with the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team to ensure efficient, fair utilization across our colleague team.
- Minimum 5-7 years prior experience in resourcing management ideally in a professional services / consultancy firm
- Strong interest in use of new technology and innovations to create efficiencies and automation
- Experience with using data to create insights for management decisions
- Excellent experience in stakeholder management and influencing skills in a corporate or start up business environment; previous consulting experience desirable
- Located in the Eastern Time Zone is highly desirable
- Excellent operational and commercial acumen and judgement
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and solve problems with a positive, flexible and proactive attitude
- Strong presentations skills
- Experience working with resource management systems or aptitude for new systems
What We Offer
- Ability to have a measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with
- Competitive salary and benefits package, generous leave policy
How to Apply
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via the link below:
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.