We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong emphasis on implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system that helps us harness our capabilities to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a deep understanding of our business, culture and people to create engaging, consistent communications that link to our organizational objectives and amplify the company culture.
- Through our communications plan, explain our company strategy and the role DA colleagues play in it.
- Build a messaging framework and engaging content - helping management to reinforce company messages.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team to strategically plan our communications calendar for the year ahead.
- Coordinate relevant communications between key leadership groups to maximise transparency of decision making (e.g., Board and Executive Leadership Team communications to the wider business).
- Understand the key drivers to employee engagement and take the lead on improvements to the existing structures
- Lead the planning and execution of firm-wide events, including our annual firmwide retreat, overseeing session content and logistics.
- Coordinate and oversee regular firmwide meetings such as monthly virtual townhalls and quarterly calls.
- Make creative use of communications to support social interaction and connection building across the firm.
- Monitor progress through metrics including staff surveys, pulse checks, event feedback, most accessed content and collateral, key issues emerging in various company forums and discussions.
- Write and coordinate regular internal newsletters and email updates.
- Oversee regular surveys of clients and colleagues, including distribution, analysis, and reporting.
What will you bring?
- Strong commercial and business acumen and the ability to translate strategy into delivering outcomes.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills demonstrated to a range of stakeholders.
- Strong interest in the latest technology and automations for business processes.
- Strong employer brand and digital acumen.
- Ability to manage complexity and navigate change.
- Enjoy working across a variety of areas, cognisant of changing priorities
- Comfortable with some ambiguity in a growing organisation
- A global mindset, and the willingness and ability to work globally with dispersed teams across multiple time zones.
- Calm under pressure, have a proactive attitude and like to get things done
- 3 years + relevant communications and engagement experience
- Degree in communications, marketing or other relevant skill set and proven track record of delivery.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
For further information about Delivery Associates please visit www.deliveryassociates.com or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in being a part of the Delivery Associates mission and you meet the criteria outlined above, please apply via the link below: