As a Community Analyst, you'll help networks of Latin American cities replicate proven solutions to urban challenges.
DA is helping support a unique opportunity for cities across the world to replicate successful policy ideas and develop networks for peer learning, and exchange. In this position, we will lead networks of cities engaged in replicating proven ideas to tackle key urban challenges. You’ll facilitate dissemination of best practices, engagement and collaboration across government areas. You will also plan and execute stakeholder webinars, workshops and events, bringing pace and focus to the city networks.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate a network of cities committed to solving key challenges in multiple sectors
- Support outreach efforts to raise awareness and generate engagement around successful city innovations
- Plan and host webinars, convening events, project design sprint opportunities, peer learning calls, and other regular interactions to bring leaders from member cities together
- Support the development of compelling communication materials around policy issues
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytically-minded self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to support multinational community engagement
- Ability and excitement to support complex and high-stakes event and planning logistics, including communications and vendor management
- Very organized and process-oriented
- Highly independent and accountable, with the ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Availability to start as early as March 2021 for an 18-month project duration
- Must be based in Latin America
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (written and spoken) required; proficiency in Spanish is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on transformative projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritising, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.