We are looking for a Delivery Leader with robust client-facing experience in the public sector.
We are looking for colleagues to support us in growing our work in Central Asia. At this time, we are particularly looking for colleagues with experience delivering in education and health priorities.
Who are we looking for?
Ideal candidates will bring robust client-facing experience in public sector contexts or direct experience delivering results in public service. A successful candidate can:
- Build successful relationships – has experience building trust-based relationships and partnerships to deliver shared goals
- Lead problem solving – has a track record of analyzing complex problems, extracting insight from data, identifying key issues, and simplifying the approach to solving them
- Provide challenge and effective feedback – has strong influencing and negotiating skills and is excellent at giving constructive feedback; empowers clients and team by providing the right balance between challenge and support
- Work well in a team – has a track record of team working and leadership, especially drawn from across organisations with different cultures
- Use data and other evidence to make arguments and solve problems – an analytical thinker, able to commission and interpret a wide range of statistical analyses and translate technical information to a lay audience
- Design and write high-quality presentations and reports – produces clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging story-telling; able to coach others in producing high quality work
- Think logically to sequence and plan delivery of government strategy with pace, optimism and urgency
- Facilitate and communicate effectively – can lead interactive workshops with stakeholders and deliver high quality training sessions to groups of trainees
- Navigate and achieve change in the public sector – has knowledge or experience of operating in a political environment and driving reforms through public sector decision-making processes such as budget setting, legislating, and procurement
- Build DA - demonstrating a commitment to the growth and development of the company, including business development, recruiting, IP development and living our values
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior client stakeholders (preferred government and/or public sector adjacent)
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and requests
- Knowledge of specific policy fields, such as health, education, climate, or international development, is desirable
- Written and spoken fluency in English and one of Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Russian, Tajik, Turkmen, or Uzbek is essential
What we offer:
- Ability to have measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritising, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.