As our Middle East practice grows with new opportunities, we are looking to expand our network with engaged public sector professionals to be considered for a long-term assignment:
What you'll do:
- Advise government agencies and ministries to develop delivery plans with clear strategies, targets, trajectories and action plans.
- Monitor the implementation of these plans, establishing frequent routine and accountability mechanisms.
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Engage on data collection and analytical processes, suggesting best visualizations and storylines to support decision-making by senior leaders.
- Build capacity on local government leaders in the tools of Delivery.
- Plan and host meetings and trainings with government officials to discuss planning and implementation tolls and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Public Policy, International Development/Relations, or a similar field
- ~4 years of relevant, full time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic, able to produce clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging storytelling.
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple tasks, workstreams, and requests
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Ability and excitement to lead complex and high-stakes event and planning logistics, including communications and vendor management
What We Offer:
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on transformative projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong bias towards implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system that helps us harness our capabilities to make change happen.