As a Delivery Leader, you’ll work closely with public institutions in Europe to design and implement strategies that deliver on policy commitments
We are looking for colleagues to support us in growing our work in Europe. Join Delivery Associates as a Delivery Leader and help governments transform how they work to improve their citizens’ lives. A Delivery Leader works in small teams to engage government leaders, partners, and specialized experts in delivering the most significant impact to their people through policy-driven work.
You will improve policy outcomes through your work to formulate and test recommendations and support improved decision-making at senior government levels: mayors, prime ministers, presidents. You’ll facilitate problem-solving and collaboration across silos, plan and execute stakeholder workshops and bring pace and focus to routine meetings. And you’ll build capacity for data-driven decision-making with Deliverology® to help our clients deliver meaningful, measurable results for citizens.
Delivery Leaders receive excellent training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from peers and experts. Delivery Associates provides pathways for Delivery Leaders to grow if you want to sharpen your presentation skills, improve client engagement, or increase areas specific expertise.
What you'll do:
- Build trust-based relationships and partnerships with clients to deliver shared goals;
- Lead problem-solving: extract insight from data, identify critical issues, and simplify the approach to solving them
- Provide challenge and practical feedback to colleagues and clients
- Work in a team or standalone to support the client, under the supervision of a project leader;
- Design and write high-quality presentations and reports addressed to the clients and the leadership of Delivery Associates
- Develop compelling communication materials around various topics depending on the project
- Think logically to sequence and plan the delivery of government strategy with pace, optimism, and urgency
- Support clients to implement their plans and offer regular progress monitoring and problem-solving support as issues arise
- Facilitate problem-solving, learning, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant, full time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior client stakeholders (preferred government or public sector adjacent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to produce clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptional engaging storytelling.
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple tasks, workstreams, and requests
- Highly independent and accountable, with ability to efficiently complete many complicated tasks without close supervision (e.g., in a remote-office arrangement)
- Ability and excitement to lead complex and high-stakes event and planning logistics, including communications and vendor management
- Availability to start as early as March 2022 for an 18-month project duration or employment part time or full time
- Must be based in Europe
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required; proficiency in other European language is highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team working on transformative projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it
About Delivery Associates
We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong bias towards implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system that helps us harness our capabilities to make change happen.