We are looking for a Delivery Leader with robust client-facing experience in the public sector.
You will work closely with public and social sector clients to design and implement strategies that deliver on policy commitments. You will improve policy outcomes through your work to formulate and test recommendations and by driving decision-making at senior levels of government, from mayors to presidents or prime ministers. You’ll facilitate problem-solving and collaboration across silos, plan and execute complex stakeholder workshops and bring pace and focus to routine meetings. And you’ll build capacity for data-driven decision making with Deliverology® to help our clients deliver meaningful, measurable results for people across the globe.
We are looking for:
- Experienced digital product managers who have implemented government IT projects or worked in startup environments.
- Sustainability specialists who have worked on issues such as climate change, public transportation, etc.
- Management consultants with public sector consulting experience.
- Professionals with a strong background in government, particularly large city governments.
- Experience in public sector finance.
What you'll do:
- Build successful relationships, with experience building trust-based relationships and partnerships to deliver shared goals.
- Display sound political and technical judgment that helps build momentum, enable change and overcome barriers to success.
- Participate in problem solving, with a track record of analyzing complex problems, extracting insight from data, identifying and structuring key issues, and simplifying the approach to solving them.
- Take full ownership over multiple work streams, demonstrating comfort amid ambiguity, proactivity, dependability and excellent work ethic.
- Provide challenge and effective feedback, with strong influencing and negotiating skills and excellence in giving constructive feedback; empower clients and team by providing the right balance between challenge and support.
- Work well in a team, with a track record of teamwork and leadership, especially drawn from across organisations with different cultures.
- Use data and other evidence to make arguments and solve problems; you're an analytical thinker, able to commission and interpret a wide range of statistical analyses and translate technical information to a lay audience.
- Design and write high-quality presentations and reports. You produce clear, concise and compelling narratives through a combination of expert prose, use of data, graphics and exceptionally engaging story-telling; able to coach others in producing high quality work.
- Think logically to sequence and plan delivery of government strategy with pace, optimism and urgency.
- Facilitate and communicate effectively; you can lead interactive workshops with stakeholders and deliver high quality training sessions to groups of trainees.
- Navigate and achieve change in the public sector, with knowledge or experience operating in a political environment and driving reforms through public sector decision-making processes such as budget setting, legislation, and procurement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience in government, consulting, public policy, and/or relevant field
- Demonstrated ability and experience working with senior client stakeholders (preferred government and/or public sector adjacent)
- Superb organizational skills and proven capacity to juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and requests
- Knowledge of specific policy fields, such as health, education, climate, or international development, is desirable
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Right to work in the USA
About Delivery Associates
We are leading specialists in public service implementation. We support governments across the world to deliver lasting, meaningful outcomes for their people through prioritising, setting targets, solving problems, and establishing routines to drive policy implementation.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.