DA has a growing portfolio of work in Latin America, supporting some of the region's biggest challenges and implementing policy in a way that translates to real outcomes for everyday people. We are looking for an ambitious, problem-solver, and organized operations analyst to partner with the Latin America leadership to provide administrative and operational support on relationships with local partners and clients, providers, and internal colleagues.
Support to the regional leadership team
- Managing calendars to ensure constant focus on priorities and consistent quality in logistical tasks;
- Supporting and executing team events, ranging from team routines to retreats and regional convenings;
- Coordinating travel commitments, including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas, and other travel documentation;
- Maintaining efficient information flows across all levels, including internal and external contacts;
- Managing key business documentation and inventory of equipment and supplies.
Relationship with clients and vendors
- Supporting essential business processes with clients and vendors, such as invoicing, contracting, and payments.
- Building and tracking a client relationship management system to support our external communications and growth efforts.
Coordination with the Central Team
- Supporting the recruitment process by working in partnership with the People Team
- Using existing software tools to keep up-to-date data and inform strategic and operational decisions related to People and Staffing.
- Supporting compliance of team members with the company's internal systems, including IT security, Duty of Care guidelines, and media protocols.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an Operations role
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset, able to find practical solutions to complex problems;
- Great work ethics and attention to detail;
- Strong interest in the latest technology and automation for business processes;
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across organizations;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
- Passion for working across a variety of areas, adaptable to changing priorities;
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-growing organization;
- Ability to handle multiple parallel tasks, while displaying a proactive attitude and bias to getting things done.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be based in Latin America.
- Native or full proficiency in English; fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish (written and spoken) is highly desirable.
What we offer
- Exposure to deeply interesting, meaningful, and challenging problems in relevant sectors;
- High trust, high independent work environment;
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team working on projects on all continents;
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and grow with it;
- Competitive compensation package.
About Delivery Associates
We help governments and social impact organizations all over the world turn big ideas, campaign promises, and ambitious goals into an everyday reality for the people they serve. We approach every problem with a strong bias towards implementation, an open mind to possibilities, empathy for governments and residents, and a strong values system. We are always asking ourselves, our partners, and our clients: What would it take to make change happen?
Learn more at www.deliveryassociates.com