A self-starter with strong business instincts and excellent communication skills
We're looking for a digital product marketing manager who's looking to make a difference in the public sector.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter who thrives in a dynamic working environment.
- Passionate about marketing products or implementing systems that help governments and social impact organizations make a difference for people all over the world.
- Excited about working collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and consultants in remote teams.
- Experience marketing products or implementing systems from start to finish, including identifying market opportunities, defining go to market strategies and developing marketing materials
- Experience articulating and testing product hypotheses
- Demonstrated ability to define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria
- Deep user empathy
- Experience closely collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision making in different contexts
Interest in coaching others
- Ability to facilitate collaborative decision-making in a workshop context
- Ability to quickly understand a specific client domain and identify the trends and opportunities in that space
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with governments a plus
- Experience working with or inside enterprise-scale organizations a plus
What We Offer
- Ability to have a measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a small, growing startup team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with it
- Competitive salary and benefits package
About DA Digital
Delivery Associates Digital helps governments and social impact organizations turn ambitious goals into everyday reality for people all over the world. We do this by bringing start-up agility and design thinking to the public sector, helping our clients move quickly and effectively to tackle climate change, global health, economic recovery, and more.
Everything we build—from dashboards to contact tracing apps—is designed to help organizations deliver on their policy priorities, and make life better for the people they serve. We blend genuine excitement about everything that’s possible in a digital world with genuine empathy for the humans who live in it.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.