DA is growing fast and we need talented, mission-driven people to join us in a range of locations worldwide. To lead the charge in expanding our team, we’re looking for an exceptional talent attraction and recruitment specialist with a passion for innovation and diversity in talent acquisition.
DA's growth means our teams are working on an expanded array of problems with a wider variety of clients across new geographies, and we need talent with the diverse backgrounds and lived experiences it takes to drive real change. You will report to the Global Talent Attraction Lead and partner with our People Team to ensure efficient sourcing and recruitment.
- Build candidate pipelines across regions by creatively sourcing.
- Manage the end to end hiring across regions, with support from regional People Advisors, People Assistant, and external providers as needed.
- Work closely with the Global Talent Attraction Lead and business leaders to provide talent market insights to prioritize focus.
- Agree to competitive terms and manage relationships with external search firms as needed, using only third party providers where this is found to be necessary.
- Provide support for regional People Advisors and People Assistant in best practice recruitment and candidate management.
- Support hiring managers in developing detailed role profiles of target candidates.
- 2-4 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- A strong talent sourcing and recruitment background in an inhouse, international environment. Professional services experience is preferred but not required.
- A demonstrable ability to hire at pace, partnering leaders in scaling teams with high standards of quality.
- Demonstrated creativity and a personal drive to innovate, combined with an excellent knowledge of market trends.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to build positive, lasting relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of partnering across functions, to ensure an efficient, positive candidate experience that aligns with the company values and mission.
- Ability to manage complexity and navigate change.
- A global mindset, and the willingness and ability to work globally with dispersed teams across multiple time zones.