You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, maintainable code.
You're a strong communicator, an agile developer, and a team player who defines success by your clients' ability to use software to implement policy in a way that creates tangible impact for everyday people.
What are we looking for?
- You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code
- You’re comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, consultants, and end-users, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users
- You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it
- Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our user
- 1–3 years of professional experience as a first-line manager
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience building high-performance teams
- Experience with React
- Experience with SQL and relational database design
- Familiar with data security best practices
- Modern Agile development, familiarity with TDD, CI/CD
- Exposure to modern web application architectures
- Autonomous and proactive. Take full ownership of work and care about the details
- Open to feedback. You both have opinions and welcome critiques to get to better outcomes
- Eager to learn. You love learning new tools or new subject areas to get smarter
- Impact driven. You have an insatiable curiosity for how we could be better
What we offer
- Ability to have a measurable impact on the lives of citizens around the world
- Exposure to top government leaders
- Opportunity to be part of a small, growing startup team working on projects in all continents
- Opportunity to shape the future trajectory of a fast-growing firm and to grow with
- Competitive salary and benefits package, generous leave policy, and paid family leave
About DA Digital
Delivery Associates Digital helps governments and social impact organizations turn ambitious goals into everyday reality for people all over the world. We do this by bringing start-up agility and design thinking to the public sector, helping our clients move quickly and effectively to tackle climate change, global health, economic recovery, and more.
Everything we build—from dashboards to contact tracing apps—is designed to help organizations deliver on their policy priorities, and make life better for the people they serve. We blend genuine excitement about everything that’s possible in a digital world with genuine empathy for the humans who live in it.
Unfortunately this role has now been filled, please check back shortly for similar opportunities
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.